Pretty average month, mostly in the 2.5-3 stars range; however it was productive, thanks to COYER, BoB Cycle 21, and 24 in 48 challenges.
1. Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape by Jenna Miscavige Hill - 3 stars
2. Full Body Burden: Growing Up in the Nuclear Shadow of Rocky Flatts by Kristen Iverson - 3 stars
3. The Good Girls Revolt: How the Women of Newsweek Sued Their Bosses and Changed the Workplace by Lynn Povich - 3 stars
4. Dark Tide: The Great Molasses Flood of 1919 by Stephen Puleo - 4 stars
5. The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking - 2 stars
6. Triangle: The Fire that Changed America by David von Drehle - 2.5 stars
7. A Right Honorable Gentleman by Courtney Milan - 1 star
8. Ms. Marvel, Volume 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson - 4 stars
9. Love is Love by Various Authors - 3.5 stars
10. Hamilton's Battalion: A Trio of Romances by Rose Lerner, Courtney Milan, and Alyssa Cole - 4.5 stars
11. The Lotus Palace (Pingkang Li Mystery #1) by Jeannie Lin - 4 stars
12. The Jade Temptress (Pingkang Li Mystery #2) by Jeannie Lin - 4 stars
13. Agnes Moore's Wild Knight by Alyssa Cole - 2.5 stars
Something True by Karelia Stetz-Waters at 18% because I only liked one MC and the side characters were extremely annoying or stereotyped.