Friday, July 21, 2017

24 in 48/2nd COYER Summer Read-a-thon Reading List



I think I am in the beginning of a summer cold, just in time for back to back read-a-thons. I am sipping some herbal tea (Twinings Lemon and Ginger and Twinings African Rooibos with Vanilla) in the hopes I can nip this cold in the bud.

So what am I reading for 24 in 48 (July22 -23) and the second COYER Summer (July 23 - 30) read-a-thons? Here's the list:

1. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
2. Chaucer's Major Tales by Michael Hoy and Michael Stevens
3. The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
4. The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordan (adapted by Robert Venditti)
5. A Sultry Love Song by Kianna Alexander
6. Falling for the Enemy by Naomi Rawlings
7. The Soldier's Secrets by Naomi Rawlings
8. The Greek Tycoon's Green Card Groom by Kate McMurray
9. Secret Agent Under Fire by Geri Krotow
10. Killer Countdown by Amelia Autin

The first four titles are prompt fillers for the Pop Sugar Challenge. The other six are category length romances, four of those I got at RT in Atlanta. The rules for the second COYER read-a-thon is that you have to read physical books from your list only (I added the other four books to my reading list), so I just made that my rule for 24 in 48 too - that way if I was in the middle of a book read for 24 in 48 I wouldn't have to put it aside for a week to finish it.

Until next time, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and no cyber-bullying. The comment section will not be moderated unless evidence shows it must be to allow for all readers/reviewers/commenters to feel open to sharing. I don't suffer Internet trolls gladly.