Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Summer 2016 Reading Challenge #1: COYER Summer Vacation

ChallengeSUMMERSignUpNow



First, what is COYER?

COYER stands for Clean Out Your E-Reader, a challenge thought up years ago in the reading community to help readers get their e-reading under control. I have seen a good number of friends do one of the seasonal COYER challenges in the past and it looks like a lot of fun.

So here it is, my sign up post officially declaring my participation in the COYER Summer Vacation challenge. Currently, I have no goals, but hopefully by next week I will have my reading mapped out for the summer. As I don't review on my blog, I will be linking my reviews to my BookLikes account.

This challenge starts June 18th and runs through the summer until September 4th. Why don't you join me? There is a FB group as well as a new website devoted to all things COYER (starting June 18th). Want more information or do you want to sign up? Then head over to Because Reading Is Better Than Real Life blog!

Until next time, happy reading!

1 comment:

Keep it clean and no cyber-bullying. The comment section will not be moderated unless evidence shows it must be to allow for all readers/reviewers/commenters to feel open to sharing. I don't suffer Internet trolls gladly.