Sunday, September 20, 2015

Old School Blogging


I have tried blogging for over two years now and I keep starting and stopping. Blogging today is so time consuming and well, work. Your posts have to go viral; your blog needs to be optimize to seduce sponsorships. The amount of time spent developing ideas and getting pictures and videos, then promoting each post on every social media site known to mankind – WORK. I don’t want my blog to be work. This is my blog to express my opinions and thoughts on what entertainment I indulge in my spare time. So this blog is going old school – some pictures, but mostly blocks of text and only enough promotion to let my readers know when a new post is up. Blogging for the sake of communication’s sake and not to optimize Google’s SEO stats. Let’s do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and no cyber-bullying. The comment section will not be moderated unless evidence shows it must be to allow for all readers/reviewers/commenters to feel open to sharing. I don't suffer Internet trolls gladly.